I think I can call my self a foodie, I love cooking, baking, tastings, cook books, kitchen gadgets (all gadgets for that matter), day dreaming about delicious foods around the world, and the list goes on and on. With all that being said, there are also somedays that I just crave for something simple to eat, healthy, yet easy and quick to prepare, Tabbouleh is one of those my go to dish.
- 1 cup of finely chopped parsley
- 5-6 small tomatoes
- half cup of couscous /bulgur
- half cup of boiling water (depends on the type of bulgur see it’s individual directions on the packaging)
- lemon juice from half medium lemon
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
Please see the video down below on how to make it.